Here we go.

07 October 2008

At lunch, I'm gonna drag out the crock pot & get some beans started for supper. I hope that my first time back to kickboxing in a week doesn't just KILL me because then I can make some cornbread after class. Still trying to decide if I'm going to watch the Presidential debates this evening. Eh.

Got two packages in the mail yesterday, my replacement Obama yard sign and my Mexican Sugar Skull-making kit. According to the little brochure that came with the kit, sugar skull-making is a dying art. WHY?! Anyway, I think I'm going to call on my neighbor to help me start making these things -- it looks simple enough, which means I'll need help. They'll look so good @ the loosely themed Dias de Los Muertos party, awww. Right next to the nacho bar, heh.


So, word on the street is that AC/DC will be returning to North Little Rock @ Alltel Arena in January! I've seen AC/DC, best concert ever! I had to go purchase some Aspercreme the next morning for my very sore neck, too much headbangin'.

Bits & pieces:
1. I heard that Ab Fab is going to be remade. WHY?!
2. I'm gonna join this Electoral College pool that my pal Seth is doing.

2 comments:

kmhd said...

Thanks for the beans & cornbread.

I can't miss AC/DC this time.

kmhd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive